I'll Make It
Join a Forest City Shuffleboard league today for a chance to have your name hanging from the Arena rafters! No prior experience needed - we teach you everything you need to know before your first game. Court and Table Leagues run year round.
All league members get 1/2 price play on non-league nights!
- Winter league sign up is going on now! Email us now to get on the roster for winter. Deadline is January 1 (or sooner if the roster fills up before then)
- Winter games start week of January 7 with playoffs/championship on Sunday, April 8th & 15th (see schedule here)
- Teams consist of 2-4 members. Subs are totally allowed!
- 10 weeks season with playoffs/championship the 11th & 12th weeks
- Court games start at 6pm, 7:15pm or 8:30pm on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday OR at 12pm, 1:30pm or 3pm on Sunday ($100/team for the season)
- Table games start at 6pm or 8pm on Monday or Wednesday ($50/team for the season)
- Fee is added to your tab during the first week of play
- Summer Leagues run June - August; Fall Leagues run September - November; Winter Leagues run January - April